Beauty and the Beast Jr
CAMPS, SPORTS AND EXCURSIONS FUND (CSEF) – APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON FRIDAY 26 JUNE 2015
The Victorian government has announced $148.3 million over four years for the Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF), to ensure all eligible students are able to participate in school trips and sporting activities. Families holding a valid means-tested concession card will be eligible to apply. A special consideration category will also exist. Eligible families will need to apply for the CSEF at their child’s school by Friday 26 June; parents/guardians must present their concession card to be photocopied when submitting the form. A payment of $125 for primary school students and $225 for secondary school students will be paid directly to the school to be used towards camps, sports and excursion costs for the benefit of the student. A copy of the application form can be downloaded here CSEF Application Form. Hard copies will be available at both General Offices. If you have any questions, please contact the General Office at either Campus.
- Friday 26 June – LAST DAY OF TERM 2
- Monday 13 July – FIRST DAY OF TERM 3
- Wednesday 15 July – Yr 10 to VCE Pathways Evening – SC Library – 7pm – 8pm
- Wednesday 22 July – Yr 9 Pathways Interview Days – MYC Library – 12:40pm – 4:30pm (for our current Year 9′s)
- Wednesday 29 July – Yr 10 Pathways Interview Days – SC Library – 12:40pm – 4:30pm (for our current Year 10′s)
2015 Pathways Information Sessions
Parents Guide To Online Safety
Mill Park Secondary College is very proud of its graduates and the impact they are making in the world. We have just started to collect and publish some of these stories. Check out the first of our alumni stories here.
Did you know you can now follow the school on Twitter @MillParkSC .